Scottie’s Kids Club Covi-19
School Year 20-21
- Please check your child prior to drop off. Look for signs of illness. Perform daily health checks at home. If your child is ill, keep them home. We understand that sometimes kids say their tummy or head hurts. We are asking that you err on the side of caution in deciding whether or not to send your child. If your child has a fever, DO NOT send to school.
- Please provide your child with a water bottle. Remember to place the name on the bottle.
- Snack will still be offered in the afternoon.
- All Students must wear a mask.
- I am allowing children to bring something from home to play with. You can send markers, books, playdough, or any item that fits in the bookbag. This year we will be limited on what we can do as far as activities go. We will not be able to share any manipulatives student to student. Please make sure their name is on the item they choose to bring.
- We will utilize the outdoors as much as possible this year.
- Pick up in the afternoon: Please ring the bell and we will bring your child to you. You will initial the out log.
- Our goal is keep social distancing among students. However, as you know it’s difficult to keep students from playing with one another. We will do our best to encourage social distancing. If you are concerned, please email the Director at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We will wash hands at arrival. We will have sanitizing stations as well throughout the morning and afternoon session.
If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out. I can be reached by email at email@example.com. This year will look much different than those we are used to, but I am positive that everything will work out.
DO YOU NEED HELP WITH BEFORE OR AFTER SCHOOL CHILDCARE?
WE CAN HELP!
HERE'S HOW TO GET YOUR CHILD REGISTERED FOR SCOTTIE KIDS CLUB
School-Aged Child Care (SACC) Programming provided as “Scottie Kids Club” in the Tri-Valley Local School District is available to any elementary school child in grades Kindergarten thru Sixth grade who is between the ages of 5 years and thirteen years of age at Adamsville, Dresden or Nashport Elementary School.
Applications are available at these places:
---Print it off yourself, click the link at the bottom of the page (year round)
---The building your child attends in the office (during the school year)
A child(ren) can be admitted to “Scottie Kids Club” once these things happen:
1*the application for admission is completed and turned in
2*the emergency care card has been completed and turned in
3*the $30.00 registration fee has been paid for each child
SCOTTIE KIDS CLUB LOCATIONS
Scottie Kids Club Program services are available at the following elementary buildings:
*Adamsville Elementary School **NOTE** THIS BUILDING ONLY HAS A MORNING PROGRAM---no afternoon services!
*Dresden Elementary School
*Frazeysburg Elementary School
*Nashport Elementary School
Students must be enrolled in the building that they attend Kids Club at.
No school transportation to or from Kids Club is provided.
HOURS OF OPERATION
We are open for two sessions each day:
Morning Session: 6:30am-to the start of the school day
Afternoon Session: end of the school day-5:30pm
**NOTE** THERE ARE NO AFTERNOON SERVICES AT ADAMSVILLE.
A non-refundable registration fee of $30.00 for each child is due at the time you submit your child's application to become enrolled in Scottie Kids Club.
The daily cost to participate is ONLY $6.00 per session.
The morning counts as one session and the afternoon counts as a separate session.
Bills are issued weekly for the previous week of services and payment is expected by that Friday. Payment is accepted in the form of cash or personal check.
Checks should be made payable to Tri-Valley Schools.
If you have any questions or would like more information about our program, please contact Program Director, Lindsay McClintock.
She can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org
(740) 796-2153 Ext.5120
SCOTTIE KIDS CLUB IS SO MUCH FUN! We are currently accepting applications. Please complete the Online Registration by copying the link below: