Welcome to my Web Page! Just a little information about me...... :)
- This is my fourteenth year at Tri-Valley High School, and my eighteenth year teaching, all at the 9th grade level. I also teach forensic science.
- I have a husband, Nick, and a daughter, Ava, who is in fourth grade.
- I have an English Bulldog named Daisy, and 1 cat, Lola.
- I earned my undergraduate degree from Ohio University and my Master's Degree from Marygrove College.
- I love going on vacations with my family (Las Vegas this summer!) and enjoy reading and shopping in my spare time.