Ohio Graduation Test (OGT) & Ohio Achievement Assessment (OAA) Practice
Understand and practice online for the upcoming OGT (Ohio Graduation Test) for high school students and the OAA (Ohio Achievement Assessment) for students in grades 3 through 8. Click on the link http://portal.success-ode-state-oh-us.info/
· Click on either OAA or OGT
· On OAA link, “Practice for the Test” or on the OGT link, “Student Site”
· On OAA link, “Students Practice for the Test” or on the OGT link, “Practice for the Test”
· Students can take a test without logging in or you can create an account, if you wish.
· Click on the subject, grade, year, and season by clicking the “+” signs on the right hand of the screen.
· Follow the instructions. If you take the test online, you do not have to finish it in one setting. When you are finished taking the test, click “Submit Test” to see how you did on the test. Students can practice for the tests more than one time in a subject area.
· A hard copy of the test can be printed if you don’t want to take the test online.
This resource is an excellent opportunity to understand more about the current content standards, practice for the grade-level tests in various subjects, and learn how test answers are scored.